Did you know that August is National Wellness Month? How fitting as we enter the tail end of the Summer. With Summer being as short as it is in Western NY, I thought I'd share some of what the Champlin & Associates Team has been doing to stay active, healthy and enjoy every last minute of beautiful weather.
- Kathi: Zumba (now an official Instructor)
- Jacob - Weightlifting (705lb deadlift pictured)
- Brad, Cindy & Brad's parents: Camping & visiting Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI
- Amanda, JR & kids (yes, there are 4!): Hiking at Grimes Glen in Naples
- JR: Oreo Face Race at family party (only one to complete the mission and x2 nonetheless)
- Brad: Flying at Oshkosh, WI & Receiving Silver Grand Champion for his helicopter
- Jacob: Rock climbing in The Gunks, Shawangunk Mountains, NY
- Amanda & Family - Swimming
- Amanda - Mud Run in Batavia which ended in a sinus infection from ingested mud
We truly hope you're practicing self-care, healthy eating habits (well, not too healthy because you shouldn't skimp on the s'mores), getting well-deserved sleep and trying new things!
Happy National Wellness from all of us!